Kingston Lawyers offers a full range of advisory services for your intellectual property (IP). We understand that IP is one of your most valuable – if not your most valuable – business asset. Our IP team has experience in advising clients of all sizes, from multinationals to online start ups.
We help clients identify, grow, defend and protect their IP.
We have expertise in:
- registering trademarks
- conducting trademark searches
- responding to IP Australia examination reports
- acting in opposition proceedings
- litigation prosecution
- designs registration
- prior art searches
- defending challenges
- preparation, lodgement and processing of trademark and design applications
- licensing and contract advice
- IP audits