Stephen Lucas is the Principal Solicitor of Kingston Lawyers.
He commenced practise in 1995 and has enjoyed a successful career in law.
Stephen commenced work as a sole proprietor in 1997 at age 22.
Stephen then acquired various firms including:
Thomas James Solicitors
Lombard and Associates General Practice
Tetley McNamara and Murphy
and then founding Kingston Lawyers in 2011.
During this time Stephen has practised in most areas of dispute resolution in commercial, criminal and private law including family law.
Stephen acts as a barrister and solicitor and has been involved in many hundreds of matters in a successful career.
Stephen has also mentored many young lawyers and has had numerous articled clerks and supervised trainee lawyers who have been admitted to the Supreme Court.
Stephen has published articles on Corporations Law, Family Law and Wills Law.
Stephen is active in the community providing pro bono advice to a number of worthy charities.
Outside of law Stephen enjoys spending time with his wife Kim and their three children.
Stephen enjoys most sports and reading case law and history
- Bachelor of Laws (Honours)
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal and High Courts of Australia
- Law Institute of Victoria (Committee Member)
- Law Council of Australia Business Law Section
- Law Council of Australia Family Law Section
- Australian Institute of Company Directors (10 years plus)