Jonathan has had extensive experience in commercial litigation and criminal law.
Prior to joining Kingston Lawyers, Jonathan worked both as a commercial litigator, and as a prosecutor with the ACT Director of Public Prosecutions.
His experience includes acting as Instructor to Counsel Assisting in a Coronial Inquest, working on secondment as a litigation lawyer with the Australian Sports Anti-Doping Agency (ASADA), as an intern at Legal Aid Indonesia in Yogyakarta, and as a contributor to Oxford University Press ‘Oxford Reports on International Law’.
He is an ongoing advisor to Transparency International Australia and has been a director of a public company.
- Admitted as a Barrister and Solicitor to the Supreme Court of Victoria and the Federal and High Courts of Australia
- Bachelor of Laws, Monash University
- Masters in Applied Commerce, University of Melbourne
- Bachelor of Arts (Hons), University of Melbourne
- Monash University Law School Prize (Research Unit)
- Law Institute of Victoria